Shrine of St. Gertrude of Nivelles / Shrine of St. Gertrude / Long side of the shrine with Saint Gertrude and Apostles, Jakenez d'Anchin, Colay de Douai and Jaquemon de Nivelles: state before 1940 / Medieval; creation date: 1272-1298, destruction date: partially in 1940
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- View Title
- Long side of the shrine with Saint Gertrude and Apostles, Jakenez d'Anchin, Colay de Douai and Jaquemon de Nivelles: state before 1940
- silver, gems, enamel, gilding, chasing
- Sculptures (visual works)
- Middle Ages, 500-1500
- Madonna (Mary with Christ-child)
- Rose windows
- Architectural models
- Gertrude, the Great, Saint, 1256-1302
- Bartholomew, the Apostle, Saint
- James, the Greater, the Apostle, Saint
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 08:56:49
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 3072 x 1640
- File Size
- 683 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1320426. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1320426/12d000728. January 30, 2023.