The Apocalypse Tapestries / Fourth hanging: Seventh Trumpet, Song of the 24 Old Men / Creation date: 1378-1379
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Work Title
- The Apocalypse Tapestries
- tapestry maker: Nicolas Bataille (French, ca. 1330-ca. 1405)
- tapestry maker: Jean de Bandolt (French)
- Repository: Château et Galerie de l’Apocalypse (Angers, Maine-et-Loire, Pays de la Loire, France)
- Creation date: 1378-1379
- wool (textile), tapestry (process)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 08:21:38
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 3072 x 2076
- File Size
- 855 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1305018. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1305018/09d001904. November 29, 2022.