Tile Painted in Hatayi Style with Saz Design / Full view / Ottoman/Turkey; Creation date: ca. 1525-1550
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Work Title
- Tile Painted in Hatayi Style with Saz Design
- View Title
- Full view
- painter: Probably Shah Kulu (Persian, 16th c.)
- Creation date: ca. 1525-1550
- cobalt and turquoise underglaze painting on composite fritware body covered with white slip
- 127x48.5 cm (50x19.09 inches)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 05:35:05
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 1800 x 1175
- File Size
- 281 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1304370. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1304370/07d114670. March 29, 2023.