Model for Stephen Lawrence Center / Stephen Lawrence Centre / Creation date: ca. 2005; Center due to open in Fall 2007
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- architect: David Adjaye (British, 1966-)
- Intended location: Brookmill Road, Deptford neighborhood in London (Greater London, England, United Kingdom)
- Exhibition location: "David Adjaye: Making Public Spaces," Studio Museum in Harlem (New York, New York, USA)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 07:49:14
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 3179 x 2028
- File Size
- 858 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1294081. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1294081/07d124187. December 07, 2022.