North Palace of Ashurbanipal / Nineveh, North Palace / Room C, Great Lion Hunt: Return from the hunt / Ashurbanipal period, Late Assyrian; Creation date: ca. 668-627 BCE
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Creation location: Nineveh (Ninawa, Iraq)
- Repository: 3NS 86k Museo Barracco (Rome, Italy)
- Repository: 3NS 86l Musée du Louvre (Paris, France)
- Repository: 3NS 86m Glasgow Art Gallery and Museum (Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Repository: 3NS 86n Unknown collection (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Repository: reliefs at British Museum (London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom)
- Dead animals
- Nineveh (Extinct city)
- Ashurbanipal, King of Assyria, fl. 668-627 B.C.
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 07:22:38
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2665 x 1790
- File Size
- 635 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1293754. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1293754/07d123653. November 29, 2022.