Schwäbisch Gmünd, Cathedral of the Holy Cross / Schwäbisch Gmünd, Parish Church of the Holy Cross / Exterior from southeast / creation date: 1300-1410
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Work Title
- Schwäbisch Gmünd, Cathedral of the Holy Cross
- Schwäbisch Gmünd, Parish Church of the Holy Cross
- View Title
- Exterior from southeast
- architect: nave by Heinrich Paler (German, active 1330-1371)
- architect: choir possibly by Peter Parler (German, ca. 1333-1399)
- Site: Schwäbisch Gmünd (Baden-Württemberg, Germany)
- creation date: 1300-1410
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 173;S398;2Pe 2a;*.na
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 08:39:36
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 3072 x 2621
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1292257. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1292257/11d001375. February 07, 2023.