Small Beak-Spouted Pitcher / Front view / Early Bronze Age; Creation date: second half of 3rd millennium B.C.
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Work Title
- Small Beak-Spouted Pitcher
- View Title
- Front view
- Discovery location: Alaca (Turkey)
- Repository: Museum of Anatolian Civilizations (Ankara, Central Anatolian Region , Turkey)
- height: 12.3 cm, height: 4.84 inches, diameter: 10.4 cm, diameter: 4.09 inches
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 519;B;62BS2 2;*.r-digitalonly
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 05:36:44
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 1777 x 1488
- File Size
- 352 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1289947. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1289947/07d115701. December 05, 2022.