About this Item
- Harper's weekly.
- [New York, Harper's Magazine Co., etc.]
- 65 v. ill. 34-41 cm.
- Page Number
- Bonner, John, 1828-1899.
- Curtis, George William, 1824-1892.
- Alden, Henry Mills, 1836-1919.
- Conant, Samuel Stillman, 1831-
- Schuyler, Montgomery, 1843-1914.
- Foord, John, 1842-1922.
- Davis, Richard Harding, 1864-1916.
- Schurz, Carl, 1829-1906.
- Nelson, Henry Loomis, 1846-1908.
- Bangs, John Kendrick, 1862-1922.
- Harvey, George Brinton McClellan, 1864-1928.
- Hapgood, Norman, 1868-1937.
- "A journal of civilization." Resumed publication Nov. 15, 1974. Merged into the Independent, May 1916
- Harper's Weekly
- Image Size
- 3300 x 4740
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain in the United States. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Digital Content and Collections. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Harper's weekly.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/harpersweeklyic/x-1865/18650310. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 08, 2022.