Several discourses upon the attributes of God viz. Concerning the perfection of God. Concerning our imitation of the divine perfections. The happiness of God. The unchangeableness of God. The knowledge of God. The wisdom, glory, and soveraignty of God. The wisdom of God, in the creation of the world. The wisdom of God, in his providence. The wisdom of God, in the redemption of mankind. The justice of God, in the distribution of rewards and punishments. The truth of God. The holiness of God. To which is annexed a spital sermon, of doing good. By the most reverend Dr. John Tillotson, late Lord Arch-Bishop of Canterbury. Being the sixth volume; published from the originals, by Raph Barker, D.D. chaplain to his grace.
Tillotson, John, 1630-1694., Barker, Ralph, 1648-1708.
BOOKS Printed for Ric. Chiswell.
- WHarton's Anglia Saora, in 2 Volumes. Fol.
- D. Cave's Lives of the Primitives Fathers, in 2 Vol. Fol.
- Dr. John Lightfoot's Works, in 2 Vol. Fol.
- Dr. Pet. Allix's Remarks upon the Ecclesiastical History of the ancient Churches of Piedmont and Albigences, in 2 Parts. 4to.
- Bishop Burnet's Collection of Tracts, relating both to Church and State, from 1678. to 1694. in 3 Vol. 4to.
- Dr. Wake's 11 Treatises against Popery, in 2 Vol. 4to.
- Dr. Tennison (now Lord Archbishop of Canterbury) his Ac∣count of the Conference with Pulton the Jesuit. 4to.
- —His 9 Sermons upon several Occasions. 4to.
- A Discourse of the unreasonableness of Separation on account of the Oaths. 4to.
- A Vindication of the said Discourse. 4to.
- A Vindication of his Majesty's Authority to fill the Sees of the deprived Bishops. 4to.
- Dr. William's Discouse of the lawfulness of worshipping God by the Common-Prayer. 4to.
- —His Representation of the absurd and mischievous Prin∣ciples of the Muggletonians. 4to.
- The secret Consults, Negotiations, and Intrigues of the Ro∣mish Party in Ireland from 1660, to 1689. 4to.
- An impartial History of the Wars in Ireland, in two Parts, with Copper Sculptures. By Mr. Story, present in the same.
- The new Cambridge Dictionary, in 5 Alphabets. 4to.
- England's Wants: Or, some Proposals to the Parliament, probably beneficial to England. 4to.
- Dr. Allix's Reflections on the Holy Scripture. 8vo.
- Coles English and Lattin Dictionary. 8vo.
- Tullies Discourse of the Government of the Thoughts. 8vo.
- The Jesuits Memorial for the intended Reformation of Eng∣land, found in K. James's Closet. 8vo.
- Dr. Wak•'s Preparation for Death. 8vo.
- The History of the Troubles and Tryal of Archbishop Laud; wrote by himself: Published by Hen. Wharton. Fol.
- Remarks on Mr. Hill's Vindication of the Primitive Fathers, against Bishop Burnet.
- Animadversions on Mr. Hill's Vindication of the Primitive Fathers, against Bishop Burnet.
- Page [unnumbered]Dr. Williams's Vindication of Archbishop Tillotson's Ser∣mons against the Socinians; and of the Bishop of Worcester's Sermon of the Mysteries of the Christian Religion. To which is annexed, a Letter from the Bishop of Salisbury to the Au∣thor, in Vindication of his Discourse of the Divinity of our Saviour. 4to.