TWO TREATISES OF Mr. JEREMIAH BURROUGHS.
The first Of Earthly-mindedness, Wherein is shewed,
- 1. What Earthly-mindedness is.
- 2. The Evils of Earthly-mindedness.
- 3. Several Convincements of Earthly-mindedness.
- 4. Several Reasons of Earthly-mindedness.
- 5. Considerations to take off the heart from Earthly-mindedness.
- 6. Directions how to get our hearts free from Earthly-mindedness.
The second Treatise. Of Conversing in Heaven, and Walking with God. Wherein is shewed,
- 1. How the Saints have their Conversation in Heaven.
- 2. How the Saints Trade for Heaven.
- 3. Evidences of Heavenly Conversation.
- 4. That Heavenly Conversation is, 1. Convincing. 2. Growing. 3. Brings much glory to God. 4. Brings much glory to the Saints. 5. It will make suffering easie, 6. Brings much joy. 7. It's very safe.
- 5. Directions for Heavenly Conversation.
- 6. What Walking with God is.
- 7. The Excellency of walking with God.
- 8. Evidences of our walking with God.
- 9. Rules for our walking with God.
The Fourth Volumn published by
- Thomas Goodwyn.
- William Bridge.
- William Greenhil.
- John Yates.
- Sydrach Simpson.
- Philip Nye.
- William Adderley.
London, Printed for Peter Cole, at the Printing-Press in Corn∣hill, near the Royal Exchange, 1652.