Life eternall or, A treatise of the knowledge of the divine essence and attributes Delivered in XVIII. sermons. By the late faithfull and worthy minister of Iesus Christ, Iohn Preston, D. in Divinity, chaplaine in ordinary to his Majestie, master of Emmanuel Colledge in Cambridge, and sometimes preacher of Lincolns Inne.
Preston, John, 1587-1628., Ball, Thomas, 1589 or 90-1659., Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680.
- Pollution of spirit to hate it: Part. 2, Pag. 12
- How to come to hate it. Part. 2, Pag. 13
- Passages of Scripture acknow∣ledged by Heathen. Part. 1, Pag. 53
- No want of outward comforts in heaven. Part. 2, Pag. 19
- See Humble.
- No case so desperate but GOD can helpe: Part. 2, Pag. 203
- GOD cannot be hindred: Part. 2, Pag. 52
- Not to put our selves to things too high: Part. 1, Pag. 149
- Being of God of himselfe. Part. 1, Pag. 98
- GOD may doe things for him∣selfe. Part. 1, Pag. 144
- what he doth that greiues most for things that concerne him∣selfe. Part. 1, Pag. 150
- Hope of the Saints whereon built: Part. 1, Pag. 63
- Holinesse of Scripture: Part. 1, Pag. 52
- Holinesse what: Part. 2, Pag. 37
- Holinesse expressed outwardly: Part. 2, Pag. 39
- Holinesse of God shewes his greatnesse Part. 2, Pag. 127
- Holy ghost.
- Holy ghost guided penmen of Scripture: Part. 1, Pag. 48
- An Humble man takes heauen how Part. 1, Pag. 121
- Humanity, see CHRIST.