Life eternall or, A treatise of the knowledge of the divine essence and attributes Delivered in XVIII. sermons. By the late faithfull and worthy minister of Iesus Christ, Iohn Preston, D. in Divinity, chaplaine in ordinary to his Majestie, master of Emmanuel Colledge in Cambridge, and sometimes preacher of Lincolns Inne.
Preston, John, 1587-1628., Ball, Thomas, 1589 or 90-1659., Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680.
- Beast, see Man.
- God before all things. Part. 1, Pag. 120
- If God had any cause, some∣what was before him. Part. 1, Pag. 140
- Being properly onely in God. Part. 1, Pag. 97
- Being of God explained in five things. Ibid.
- Being given to all things by God. Part. 1, Pag. 99
- VVee should give God the praise of his being. 1.112
- All things but God are capable of not being. 1.142
- VVhat being hee must have that is eternall. Part. 1, Pag. 157
- God the first being. Part. 2, Pag. 50
- God not capable of any new being. Part. 2, Pag. 73
- He that is eternal must be with∣out beginning. Part. 1, Pag. 157
- Body must bee kept downe. Part. 2, Pag. 23
- Page [unnumbered]Body, gestures of it used in Gods worship. Part. 2, Pag. 38
- VVhy men are so busie in worldly things. Part. 2, Pag. 132