Life eternall or, A treatise of the knowledge of the divine essence and attributes Delivered in XVIII. sermons. By the late faithfull and worthy minister of Iesus Christ, Iohn Preston, D. in Divinity, chaplaine in ordinary to his Majestie, master of Emmanuel Colledge in Cambridge, and sometimes preacher of Lincolns Inne.
Preston, John, 1587-1628., Ball, Thomas, 1589 or 90-1659., Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680.
- Vanity〈…〉 our owne stre•••• 1 1•3
- See 〈◊〉
- All outward things earthen vessells. Part. 2, Pag. 105
- Miracles of Scripture visible: Part. 1, Pag. 48
- Objects of the understanding of two sorts. Part. 1, Pag. 21
- Men make excuses from this, that Gods decree is unchan∣geable. Part. 2, Pag. 95
- Vpon what occasion the do∣ctrine of Gods unchangea∣blenesse is revealed. Part. 2, Pag. 96
- The end, and use of the doctrine of Gods unchangeablenesse: Part. 2, Pag. 97
- To prize things by their un∣changeablenesse. Part. 2, Pag. 106
- Grace unchangeable. Part. 2, Pag. 107
- See Decree.
- The perfection of God unmix∣ed. Part. 1, Pag. 121
- Voluntary, see Cause.