The decline & fall of the English system of finance: By Thomas Paine, author of Common sense, American crisis, Age of reason, &c. [One line of quotation]
Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809.
How to cite | |
NEW PUBLICATIONS, FOR SALE BY JOHN FELLOWS, No. 60, Wall-Street.
- THE first Principles of Government, by Thomas Paine: To which is added, his Speech, delivered in the Convention, July 7, 1795, on the Declaration of Rights and the Constitution. 12½ cents.
- The Ruins, or a Survey of the Revolutions of Em∣pires, by Volney. 1 dollar.
- The Principles, History and Use of Balloons; ex∣tracted chiefly from the Encyclopedia: To which is added, a Prospectus of Messrs. Blanchard and Baker's intended Voyage from New-York. 25 cents.
- Hasty-Pudding, a Poem. 12½ cents.
- A general View of the Arguments for the Unity of God, and against the Divinity and pre-existence of Christ; from Reason, from the Scriptures, and from History, by Joseph Priestly. 12½ cents.
- Philosophical Dictionary, by Voltaire. 1 dollar.
IN THE PRESS,
- A History of the Progress of the Human Mind, by Cearitat de Condorcet. 1 dollar to subscribers.
- Joel Barlow's Political Writings.
- The Life of James Lackington.