The bastard: A poem, inscribed with all due reverence to Mrs. Bret, once Countess of Macclesfield. By Richard Savage, son of the late Earl Rivers.
Savage, Richard, d. 1743.
How to cite | |
Books, Poems and Plays, Printed for, and Sold by P. Crampton at Addison's Head opposite to the Horse-guard in Dame's-street, and T. Benson at Shakespear's Head in Castle-street.
- THE Travels of Cyrus, in a neat Pocket Volume, Paice bound a British Half Crown.
- An Essay on the Passions and Affections, with Illustrati|ons on the Moral Sense. By Mr. Francis Hutcheson, Au|thor of the Enquiry into the Original of our Ideas of Beau|ty and Virtue. Price bound two Shillings and two Pence.
- A Select Collection of Tracts, by Walter Moyle, Esq viz. 1. An Essay upon the Roman Government. 2. Re|marks upon D•. Prideaux's Connection of the Old and New Testament. 3. An Essay upon the Lacaedemo nian Government. 4. An Argument against a standing Army. Price bound a British Half Crown.
- Shadwell's Works, consisting of all his Plays and Poems. Price bound four Shillings and four Pence.
- The Orphan. Price a British Six-pence.
- Caius Marius. Price Ditto.
- Lucius Junius Brutus, Father of his Country. Price Ditto.
- The Spanish Fryar. Price Ditto.
- The Double Falshood. Price Ditto.
- The Miser turn'd Courtier. Price four Pence.
- The Art of Shooting Flying. Price two Pence.
- The Norfolk Steward. Price two Pence.
- The Bason a Poem. Price a Penny.
- A Ballad upon the Ruffs. Price a Penny.
- Just publish'd, Cyrus a Tragedy.