Sensory Orientation Part Two
Skip other details (including permanent urls, DOI, citation information)
LANGUAGE: American Sign Language
Ben Bahan talks about the second part of his article, focusing on the audio vocal experience.
- Bahan, B. (2009). Sensory Orientation. Deaf Studies Digital Journal, Issue 1, Fall 2009
- Bauman, H-D. L. (1996). "Voicing" Deaf Identity: Through the "I's" and Ears of an Other. In S. Smith & J. Watson (Eds.) Getting a Life: Everyday Uses of Autobiography. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.
- Bragg, B. (1989). Lessons in Laughters. Washington DC: Gallaudet University Press.
- Collins, B. (2007, July 7). Shriek cheats, the rebels yell. The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2007/jul/07/shriekcheatstherebelsyell
- Ennis, B. (1994). Live at SMI-Bill Ennis. Burtonsville, MD: Sign Media, Inc
- Communications Services for the Deaf of Minnesota (CSDM) (n.d.) The ABC’s of Working with Deaf People. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/53c04ba6e4b0012ad48d079e/t/54b0322ee4b09ce53102f9af/1420833326996/ABCofWorking.pdf
- ESPN (2008, February 27). Australian girl banned from tennis club for grunting. http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=3267084
- Gretchen, W. (2007). Interaction with Deaf People: A to Z. Deaf Iowans Against Abuse. https://vawnet.org/sites/default/files/assets/files/2016-09/DeafAtoZ.pdf
- Hall, E. T. (1982). The Hidden Dimension. New York: Anchor Books
- Karpf, A. (2006). The Human Voice: How this extraordinary instrument reveals essential clues about who we are. New York: Bloomsbury Publishing
- Stratiy, A. (1999). You think Deaf people have problems? Edmonton, Alberta: Deaf Utopia
- Subtelney, J. (1975). Speech Assessment of the Deaf Adult. JARA, Vol. 8.