Abraham Whipple papers 1763-1793
Additional Descriptive Data
- J. D. Cunningham
- Private William H. Dieffenbach, 83rd Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment
- 2nd Lieutenant Theodore S. Flood, 125th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment
- Isaiah D. Maize, [William Farrar?] Smith's Division
- Private A[rthur] Willoughby, 2nd Pennsylvania Heavy Artillery Regiment
- 1st Lieutenant John A. Willoughby ("Jack"), 5th Pennsylvania Reserve Regiment
The Henry Pippitt papers contain the correspondence of a soldier in the 2nd Pennsylvania Heavy Artillery Regiment.
History of the One Hundred and Twenty-fifth Regiment, Pennsylvania Volunteers, 1862-1863, by the Regimental Committee. Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott Company, 1906.
Jordan, John W. (John Woolf). A History of the Juniata Valley and Its People. Volume 2. New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1913.