Our Town Hall (Mount Pleasant, Mich.) Organizational records,
1946-1954, and undated
Our Town Hall was a community council, formed in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, in 1946. Its goals included promoting cooperation and coordination in the community to make it a better place in which to live by the study of resources, to inform the public about the community, and to hold democratic meetings. One of the group’s accomplishments was free downtown parking. It is unknown if the council existed after 1954. Mr. E.A. Bixby was the president in the early 1950s.