Bay County : land map from Bay County land office, Bay City Michigan.
About this Item
- Bay County : land map from Bay County land office, Bay City Michigan.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Tomble, Fremont J., land office manager.
- [Bay City, Mich.] : [Bay County Land Office], 1899.
- 1 map ; 48 x 34 cm
- Includes written descriptions of Bay City and Bay County.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Bay County (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80125533 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80125533
- Map Data
- Scale not given (W 84°12'00"--W 83°40'00"/N 44°00'00"--N 43°27'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a W0841200 W0834000 N0440000 N0432700
- Local note
- Gift of Bryant Walker, 1917.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7128 x 9112
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Bay County : land map from Bay County land office, Bay City Michigan.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-013711646/39015091898794. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.