York : township no. 4 south range no. 6 east.
About this Item
- York : township no. 4 south range no. 6 east.
- Item Description
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Elwood & Co. Stationers, Detroit
- Detroit : Elwood & Co. Stationers, [18--?]
- 1 map ; 31 x 31 cm
- Map shows York Township, Michigan. Property owners and location of map are handwritten on a printed template.
- "Presented to the Washtenaw Co. Pioneer Society by L.G. Risdon, May 20th 1885" written on verso of map.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Real property Michigan York (Mich. : Township) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85111739
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- York (Mich. : Township) Maps.
- Washtenaw County (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117401
- Map Data
- Scale approximately 1:3,1680. Forty chains to one inch. (W 83°46'33"--W 83°39'24"/N 42°10'19"--N 42°04'56").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 31680 W0834633 W0833924 N0421019 N0420456
- Local note
- Accession no. 7848.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 5800 x 7112
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"York : township no. 4 south range no. 6 east.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-013529535/39015091197510_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 18, 2022.