County of Washtenaw town 3 south range 5 east.
About this Item
- County of Washtenaw town 3 south range 5 east.
- Item Description
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Calvert Lithographing Co. (Detroit, Mich.) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n92061315 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n92061315
- Detroit : Calvert Lithographic Company, [18--?]
- 1 map ; 31 x 31 cm
- Map shows Lodi Township, Michigan. Property owners and location of map are handwritten on a printed template.
- "Presented to the Washtenaw Co. Pioneer Society by L.G. Risdon, May 20th 1885" written on verso of map.
- "Vacant State Swamp Land School" printed beneath map.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Real property Michigan Lodi (Mich. : Township) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85111739
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Lodi (Mich. : Township) Maps.
- Washtenaw County (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117401
- Map Data
- Scale approximately 1:3,1680. Forty chains to one inch. (W 83°53'47"--W 83°46'38"/N 42°15'22"--N 42°10'05").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 31680 W0835347 W0834638 N0421522 N0421005
- Local note
- Accession no. 7849.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 5752 x 6976
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"County of Washtenaw town 3 south range 5 east.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-013516172/39015091197460_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 29, 2022.