Town 3 south range 4 east - Freedom.
About this Item
- Town 3 south range 4 east - Freedom.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Whipple, R, surveyor.
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Woodard, C. S. (Charles Sherman), surveyor.
- Ypsilanti (Mich.) : [publisher not identified], 1860.
- 1 map ; 40 x 34 cm
- Main ditch and Branch No. II. were surveyed by R. Whipple in April 1860. Tameroc Swamp Main Branch Ditch No. II were surveyed by C.S. Woodward in June 15, 1860.
- Shows property owners and depicts the Tamerac Swamp.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Real property Michigan Freedom (Township) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85111739
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Freedom (Mich. : Township) Maps.
- Washtenaw County (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117401
- Map Data
- No scale given (W 84°00'49"--W 83°53'35"/N 42°15'11"--N 42°09'54").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a W0840049 W0835335 N0421511 N0420954
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 9072 x 6584
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Town 3 south range 4 east - Freedom.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-013503424/39015091197452. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 06, 2022.