Plot of the north part of Calvin Simmons farm.
About this Item
- Plot of the north part of Calvin Simmons farm.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Capwell, George S., surveyor.
- [Ypsilanti, Michigan] : George S. Capwell ; 1865.
- 1 map ; 19 x 31 cm
- Includes measurements and calculations total 25 acres of land.
- Includes a portion of Chicago Road, which would become called US-12.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Real property Michigan Ypsilanti Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85111739
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Ypsilanti (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116799
- Map Data
- Scale approximately 1:3,168. 4 chains to an inch (W 83°36'03"--W 83°35'09"/N 42°14'47"--N 42°14'28").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 3168 W0833603 W0833509 N0421447 N0421428
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 5168 x 3136
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Plot of the north part of Calvin Simmons farm.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-013464910/39015091897341. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 18, 2022.