- Title marc245
- [Map of Brown & Fullers addition to Ann Arbor, Michigan] / surveyed by J. F. Stratton, 1832.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Stratton, J. F. (Jonathan F.)
- Published marc260
- [Ann Arbor] : [publisher not identified],
- Description marc300
- 1 map ; sheet 42 x 51 cm
- Note marc500
- Shows plat of Brown and Fuller's addition in Ann Arbor in Lower Town. Includes street dimensions.
- This map is a photostat of a hand-drawn map. The Bentley has a different manuscript verison of this map.
- Oriented with north to the upper left.
- "For Decree, see Liber 221, Page 358" is written in the lower left corner. This likey refers to a book in the Washtenaw county register's office.
- Handwritten certification from Edir Clark, Washtenaw County register of deeds, and John Allen, Justice of the Peace.
- The title of the map is derived from the map at the Bentley Historical Library.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Brown & Fuller's Addition (Ann Arbor, Mich.) Maps.
- Real property Michigan Ann Arbor Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) Maps.
- Huron River (Oakland County-Monroe County, Mich.) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale approximately 1:3,168. 4 chains to an inch (W 83°44'47"--W 83°43'48"/N 42°17'37"--N 42°17'09").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 3168 W0834447 W0834348 N0421737 N0421709
- Local note marc590
- Accession No. 93704
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio