- Title marc245
- [Map of Brown & Fullers addition to Ann Arbor, Michigan] / surveyed by J. F. Stratton, 1832.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Stratton, J. F. (Jonathan F.)
- Published marc260
- [Ann Arbor] : [publisher not identified],
- Description marc300
- 1 map ; sheet 42 x 51 cm
- Note marc500
- Shows plat of Brown and Fuller's addition in Ann Arbor in Lower Town. Includes street dimensions.
- This map is a photostat of a hand-drawn map. The Bentley has a different manuscript verison of this map.
- Oriented with north to the upper left.
- "For Decree, see Liber 221, Page 358" is written in the lower left corner. This likey refers to a book in the Washtenaw county register's office.
- Handwritten certification from Edir Clark, Washtenaw County register of deeds, and John Allen, Justice of the Peace.
- The title of the map is derived from the map at the Bentley Historical Library.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Brown & Fuller's Addition (Ann Arbor, Mich.) Maps.
- Real property Michigan Ann Arbor Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) Maps.
- Huron River (Oakland County-Monroe County, Mich.) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale approximately 1:3,168. 4 chains to an inch (W 83°44'47"--W 83°43'48"/N 42°17'37"--N 42°17'09").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 3168 W0834447 W0834348 N0421737 N0421709
- Local note marc590
- Accession No. 93704
- Scan Date scan_date
1317 images/descriptions are openly available.
This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Add to Portfolio