[Map of Brown & Fullers addition to Ann Arbor, Michigan] / surveyed by J. F. Stratton, 1832.
About this Item
- [Map of Brown & Fullers addition to Ann Arbor, Michigan] / surveyed by J. F. Stratton, 1832.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Stratton, J. F. (Jonathan F.)
- [Ann Arbor] : [publisher not identified], .
- 1 map ; sheet 42 x 51 cm
- Shows plat of Brown and Fuller's addition in Ann Arbor in Lower Town. Includes street dimensions.
- This map is a photostat of a hand-drawn map. The Bentley has a different manuscript verison of this map.
- Oriented with north to the upper left.
- "For Decree, see Liber 221, Page 358" is written in the lower left corner. This likey refers to a book in the Washtenaw county register's office.
- Handwritten certification from Edir Clark, Washtenaw County register of deeds, and John Allen, Justice of the Peace.
- The title of the map is derived from the map at the Bentley Historical Library.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Brown & Fuller's Addition (Ann Arbor, Mich.) Maps.
- Real property Michigan Ann Arbor Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85111739
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008114193
- Huron River (Oakland County-Monroe County, Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh92003661
- Map Data
- Scale approximately 1:3,168. 4 chains to an inch (W 83°44'47"--W 83°43'48"/N 42°17'37"--N 42°17'09").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 3168 W0834447 W0834348 N0421737 N0421709
- Local note
- Accession No. 93704
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8416 x 6808
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Map of Brown & Fullers addition to Ann Arbor, Michigan] / surveyed by J. F. Stratton, 1832.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-013418350/39015091184625. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.