Map of Washtenaw County Michigan / drawn and compiled by Frank Krause, C.E.
About this Item
- Map of Washtenaw County Michigan / drawn and compiled by Frank Krause, C.E.
- Item Description
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Krause, Frank. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n97042507 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n97042507
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Everts & Stewart. Combination atlas map of Washtenaw County, Michigan.
- [Chicago, Ill.] : Everts & Stewart, 
- 1 map : col. ; 33 x 39 cm.
- Shows townships, sections, roads, railroads, rivers,, locations of some churches, and some land cover.
- Advertisements on verso.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Washtenaw County (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117401
- Map Data
- Scale [1:126,720]. 2 miles to 1 in. (W 84°08'--W 83°32'/N 42°27'--N 42°04').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 126720 W0840800 W0833200 N0422700 N0420400
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 5776 x 7024
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map of Washtenaw County Michigan / drawn and compiled by Frank Krause, C.E.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-013363585/39015091184781_02. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 27, 2023.