New railroad and county map of Michigan and Wisconsin.
About this Item
- New railroad and county map of Michigan and Wisconsin.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Cram, George Franklin, 1841-1928. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50020619 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50020619
- [Chicago : G.F. Cram, 1882]
- 1 map : color ; 30 x 47 cm on sheet 35 x 54 cm
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Pages 54-55 from Cram's Unrivaled Family Atlas of the World.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Railroad Wisconsin Maps.
- Railroads Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2010109469
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80046126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80046126
- Wisconsin Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117454
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:2,280,960] (W 93°34'00"-- W 80°41'00"/N 47°33'00"-- N 41°29'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2280960 W0933400 W0804100 N0473300 N0412900
- Local note
- Blank verso.
- Gift of Tom Beauvais.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8896 x 5784
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"New railroad and county map of Michigan and Wisconsin.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-013014110/39015091905318. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 02, 2022.