Asher & Adams' Massachusetts western portion.
About this Item
- Asher & Adams' Massachusetts western portion.
- [New York, N.Y. : Asher & Adams'], 1873.
- 1 map : col. ; 27 x 42 cm
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1873 by Asher and Adams' in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- Shows railroad routes.
- Shows major cities and towns along rail lines.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Railroads Massachusetts Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85110904
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Massachusetts Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79007084 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79007084
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:380,000] (W 72°41'15"--W 71°43'32"/N 42°09'02"--N 41°14'17")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 380000 W0724115 W0714332 N0420902 N0411417
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7176 x 4800
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Asher & Adams' Massachusetts western portion.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-012767662/39015091903842. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.