About this Item
- Le Maine.
- Item Description
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Hondius, Jodocus, 1594 or 1595-1629. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80024771 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80024771
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Vignaud, Henry, 1830-1922, former owner, Composite Atlas of France.
- [Amsterdam, s.n., 163-]
- 1 map 37 x 49 cm.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- The scale cartouche is topped by the French coat of arms and crown. The title cartouche includes a cherubim looking down on the title.
- From the Composite Atlas of France, title created to represent a unique collection within the Clark Library, University of Michigan.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- France Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79006404 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79006404
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:253,440] (W 1°03'32"-- E 0°56'42"/N 48°38'29"-- N 47°40'22").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 253440 W0010332 E0005642 N0483829 N0474022
- Local note
- Accession no. 7374.
- Manuscript no. 7 out of 35 sheets numbered to "35."
- From the "Red Chalk (RC)" set of the Vignaud Map Collection.
- Includes black chalk drawings of profiles on the verso.
- Pencil manuscript number added by Clark Library, 2013.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8632 x 6472
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Le Maine.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-012548206/39015091193857_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 28, 2023.