A new map of Michigan with its canals, roads & distances / by H.S. Tanner.
About this Item
- A new map of Michigan with its canals, roads & distances / by H.S. Tanner.
- Varying Form of Title
- Inset title: Western part of Michigan
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50008687 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50008687
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Dawson, E. B., engraver. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2008148555 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2008148555
- Dahl, James, former owner. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2016011635 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2016011635
- Philadelphia : H.S. Tanner, 1841.
- 1 map : col. ; 33 x 27 cm.
- Prime meridian: Washington.
- Engraved by: E.B. Dawson.
- From: Tanner's universal atlas, no. 25.
- Below border at left: "Entered according to act of Congress, in the year 1841, by H.S. Tanner, in the clerks office of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- Inset map: Western Part of Michigan.
- Includes table of steam boat routes.
- Shows county divisions.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80046126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80046126
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:2,250,000] (W 88°42'00"-- W 82°14'00"/N 48°15'00"-- N 41°09'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2250000 W0884200 W0821400 N0481500 N0410900
- Local note
- Gift of James Dahl, 2012, no. 32.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 6088 x 7272
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"A new map of Michigan with its canals, roads & distances / by H.S. Tanner.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-012537718/39015095391101. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 08, 2022.