About this Item
- Item Description
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Vignaud, Henry, 1830-1922, former owner, Composite Atlas of France.
- [Amsterlodami : s.n. 163-].
- 1 map 36 x 47 cm.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- The title cartouche includes branches of fruit and is topped with a vase of flowers and fruit.
- From the Composite Atlas of France, title created to represent a unique collection within the Clark Library, University of Michigan.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Rhône River (Switzerland and France) Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85113790
- Bresse (France : Region) Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85016746
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:339,000] (E 4°42'01"-- E 6°10'41"/N 46°34'16"-- N 45°44'51").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 339000 E0044201 E0061041 N0463416 N0454451
- Local note
- Accession no. 7356.
- Manuscript no. 17 out of 35 sheets numbered to "35."
- From the "Red Chalk (RC)" set of the Vignaud Map Collection.
- Includes black chalk drawings of profiles and possible red bole on the verso.
- Pencil manuscript number added by Clark Library, 2013.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8600 x 6528
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Bresse". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-012536209/39015091193824_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 08, 2022.