Lotharingia septentrionalis Loraine : vers le Sept.ion.
About this Item
- Lotharingia septentrionalis Loraine : vers le Sept.ion.
- Item Description
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Vignaud, Henry, 1830-1922, former owner, Composite Atlas of France.
- [Amsterdam : s.n., 163-]
- 1 map ; 36 x 49 cm.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Title cartouche includes three faces.
- From the Composite Atlas of France, title created to represent a unique collection within the Clark Library, University of Michigan.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Lorraine (France) Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n81124886 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n81124886
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:320,000] (E 5°26'53"-- E 7°22'33"/N 49°34'17"-- N 48°37'34")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 320000 E0052653 E0072233 N0493417 N0483734
- Local note
- Accession no. 7373.
- Manuscript no. 13 out of 35 sheets numbered to "35."
- From the "Red Chalk (RC)" set of the Vignaud Map Collection.
- Includes red chalk drawings of profiles on the vero.
- Pencil manuscript number added by Clark Library, 2013.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8584 x 6488
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Lotharingia septentrionalis Loraine : vers le Sept.ion.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-012520447/39015036518838_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 23, 2023.