Colton's New Mexico and Arizona.
About this Item
- Colton's New Mexico and Arizona.
- Item Description
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Dalh, James, former owner.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n82118510 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n82118510
- New York : G.W. and C.B. Colton, 1873.
- 1 map : col. ; 38 x 59 cm
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridian: Washington and Greenwich.
- "Entered according to the Act of Congress in the year 1873 by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- Plate No. 85-86.
- Text on the verso includes information regarding the territories of New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Dakota and the state of California.
- Includes populated places, administrative divisions, and proposed railroad lines.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Railroads New Mexico Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85110904
- Railroads Arizona Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85110904
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- New Mexico Historical geography Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79005595 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79005595
- Arizona Historical geography Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79034873 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79034873
- Arizona Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008114254
- New Mexico Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79005595 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79005595
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:2,090,880] (W 114°58'00"-- W 102°49'00"/N 37°18'00"-- N 31°06'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2090880 W1145800 W1024900 N0371800 N0310600
- Local note
- Gift of James Dahl, 2012, no. 53.
- Needs conservation.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 11880 x 7240
- File Size
- 9 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Colton's New Mexico and Arizona.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-012512470/39015095391168_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 30, 2023.