Territories of New Mexico and Utah / by J.H. Colton & Co.
About this Item
- Territories of New Mexico and Utah / by J.H. Colton & Co.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- J.H. Colton & Co. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n83052525 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n83052525
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Dahl, James, former owner. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2016011635 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2016011635
- New York : J.H. Colton & Co., 1855.
- 1 map : col. ; 29 x 36 cm.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- Shows natural features, and elevation, populated places, wagon routes, proposed railroad routes and explorers' routes.
- Longitude west from Washington and from Greenwich.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855 by J.H. Colton & Co in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York."
- Plate "No. 51." from "Colton's Atlas Of The World, Illustrating Physical And Political Geography."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Southwest, New Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85125669
- New Mexico Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79005595 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79005595
- Utah Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79021759 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79021759
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:4,550,000] (W 120°--W 102°/N 43°--N 32°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 4550000 W1200000 W1020000 N0430000 N0320000
- Local note
- Gift of James Dahl, 2012, no. 35.
- Needs conservation.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8032 x 6488
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Territories of New Mexico and Utah / by J.H. Colton & Co.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-012475311/39015095390962. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.