- Title marc245
- Topographic map of Ohio and Indiana / compiled by Frank Leverett.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Leverett, Frank, 1859-1943.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name marc710
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Published marc260
- [Washington, D.C.] : Geological Survey,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 24 x 33 cm., on sheet 29 x 37 cm.
- Note marc500
- Relief indicated by contours.
- "Eighteenth Annual Report Part IV PL. XXXIII."
- "The contours are based chiefly upon railway altitudes. These data are supplemented by personal aneroid determinations both in Indiana and Ohio, and by notes furnished by members of the Indiana Survey. In Eastern Ohio available data are sufficient to map only the main areas standing above 1,000 feet, and are insufficient to supply other contours."
- "J. Ottmann Lith. Co., Puck Bldg. N.Y."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Ohio Maps, Topographic.
- Indiana Maps, Topographic.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:2,090,880]. (W 88°05'00"--W 80°30'00"/N 42°00'00"--N 37°46'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 2090880 W0880500 W0803000 N0420000 N0374600
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio