Bourbonois : Borbonium ducatus.
About this Item
- Bourbonois : Borbonium ducatus.
- Item Description
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Vignaud, Henry, 1830-1922, former owner, Composite Atlas of France.
- [Amstelodami : s.n., 163-]
- 1 map ; 48 x 36 cm.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Includes French coat of arms and the face of a cherubim on the title cartouche.
- From the Composite Atlas of France, title created to represent a unique collection within the Clark Library, University of Michigan.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Bourbonnais (France) Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n82000443 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n82000443
- Allier (France) Maps Early works to 1800.
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:329,472] (E 2°08'55"-- E 4°04'15"/N 47°00'24"-- N 45°57'02").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 329472 E0020855 E0040415 N0470024 N0455702
- Local note
- Accession no. 7314.
- Manuscript no. 34 out of 35 sheets numbered to "35".
- From the "Red Chalk (RC)" set of the Vignaud Map Collection.
- Includes red chalk drawings of profiles on the verso.
- Pencil manuscript number added by Clark Library, 2013.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8632 x 6496
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Bourbonois : Borbonium ducatus.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-011658825/39015091193253_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 30, 2022.