[Rapid transit map of Manhattan and adjacent districts of New York City].
About this Item
- [Rapid transit map of Manhattan and adjacent districts of New York City].
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Rand McNally and Company. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79150315 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79150315
- [New York?] : Rand McNally & Co., c1908.
- 1 map : col. ; 85 x 22 cm., folded to 18 x 12 cm.
- Covers Manhattan, South Bronx, and small adjacent parts of Queens, Brooklyn, and Jersey City.
- Shows subways, connecting mainline railroads, and complete street system.
- "Copyright, 1908, by Rand, McNally & Co."
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Subways New York (State) New York Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008112354
- Railroads New York (State) New York Commuting traffic Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2010109478
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008115813
- New York (N.Y.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116317
- Map Data
- Scale not given. (W 74°02'31"--W 73°51'59"/N 40°53'09"--N 40°41'07")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a W0740231 W0735159 N0405309 N0404107
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 3768 x 14000
- File Size
- 7 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[Rapid transit map of Manhattan and adjacent districts of New York City].". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-011266092/39015060931543. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 20, 2023.