About this Item
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Rand McNally and Company. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79150315 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79150315
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Greene Consolidated Gold Company.
- Chicago : Rand McNally, c1904.
- 1 map : col. ; 49 x 66 cm.
- Key to Mexico railroads.
- Inset: Topographical map of the eastern portion of the state of Sonora, showing the operating and projected railways with relation to the property of the Greene Consolidated Gold Co.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Railroads Mexico Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2010109435
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Mexico Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n81013960 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n81013960
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:4,561,920] (W 117°46'00"--W 86°40'00"/N 33°31'00"--N 14°31'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 4561920 W1174600 W0864000 N0333100 N0143100
- Local note
- Gift of Tom Beauvais, 2011.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 11624 x 8648
- File Size
- 13 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Mexico.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-010740481/39015091187495. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.