Ann Arbor quadrangle, Michigan : topography / Jno. H. Renshawe, geographer in charge.
About this Item
- Ann Arbor quadrangle, Michigan : topography / Jno. H. Renshawe, geographer in charge.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Renshawe, John H. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no98118601 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no98118601
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Geological Survey (U.S.) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80092173 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80092173
- [Washington, D.C.] : Geological Survey, 1904.
- 1 map : col. ; 45 x 35 cm.
- Relief indicated by contours and spot heights.
- Dated: April 1904.
- Surveyed in 1901-02.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Ann Arbor Region (Mich.) Maps.
- Map Data
- Scale 1:125,000. (W 83°58'57"--W 83°30'53"/N 42°29'58"--N 41°59'58")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 125000 W0835857 W0833053 N0422958 N0415958
- Local note
- Gift of Tom Beauvais, 2011.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 6672 x 8168
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Ann Arbor quadrangle, Michigan : topography / Jno. H. Renshawe, geographer in charge.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-010599420/39015091197536. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.