The environs of Paris.
About this Item
- The environs of Paris.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- J.H. Colton & Co. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n83052525 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n83052525
- [New York] : J.H. Colton & Co., 1855.
- 1 map ; 29 x 36 cm., on sheet 35 x 41 cm.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Map within ornamental border.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855 by J.H. Colton & Co. in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Paris (France) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116531
- Paris Region (France) Maps.
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:95,000] (E 2°07'01"--E 2°32'27"/N 48°59'23"--N 48°46'51").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 95000 E0020701 E0023227 N0485923 N0484651
- Local note
- From the Detroit Public Library Map Collection, 2009.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7472 x 6536
- File Size
- 7 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The environs of Paris.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-010591424/39015091186299. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 23, 2023.