Fort Lernoult (Detroit) / drawn by J.J.U. Rivardi, Niagara, March 29, 99.
About this Item
- Fort Lernoult (Detroit) / drawn by J.J.U. Rivardi, Niagara, March 29, 99.
- Item Description
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Rivardi, John J. U. (John Jacob Ulrich) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n97073485 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n97073485
- [Detroit, Mich. : Detroit Trust Company, ca. 1951]
- 1 map : col. ; 34 x 27 cm.
- On verso: Detroit's 250th anniversary 1701-1951.
- "Hold map up to light to see present-day streets printed on other side."
- The original ms. is in the William L. Clements Library, University of Michigan.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Detroit (Mich.) Maps To 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79045539 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79045539
- Map Data
- Scale not given, (W 83°03'06"-- W 83°02'37"/N 42°19'54"-- N 42°19'31").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a W0830306 W0830237 N0421954 N0421931
- Local note
- From the Detroit Public Library Map Collection, 2009.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 5040 x 7576
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Fort Lernoult (Detroit) / drawn by J.J.U. Rivardi, Niagara, March 29, 99.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-010381708/39015060935981_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 29, 2022.