About this Item
- Anglia regnum.
- Item Description
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Jansson, Jan, 1588-1664. Appendix Atlas of the British Isles and Northern Europe.
- Hondius, Hendrik, 1597-1651. Appendix Atlas of the British Isles and Northern Europe.
- Vignaud, Henry, 1830-1922, former owner. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n89603539 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n89603539
- [Amsterdam : s.n., 163-].
- 1 map : 33 x 45 cm.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Title cartouche has lambs' heads and is topped by British coat of arms flanked by a catlike dragon and a lion wearing a crown.
- Includes ships and sea monsters in the ocean.
- Does not match any states listed in Van der Krogt.
- From the Appendix Atlas of the British Isles and Northern Europe, title created to represent a unique collection within the Clark Library, University of Michigan.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- England Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n82068148 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n82068148
- Map Data
- Scale [ca 1:2,350,000] (W 5°46'00"-- E 2°08'00"/N 55°37'00"-- N 49°43'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2350000 W0054600 E0020800 N0553700 N0494300
- Local note
- Accession no. 43290.
- Manuscript no. 32 of 23 sheet numbered to "49."
- From the "Manuscript Style 3 (Ms3)" set of the Vignaud Map Collection.
- Includes manuscript "Royaume d'Angleterre" and a manuscript "32" in top right corner of verso, as well as a crossed off "13".
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8864 x 7224
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Anglia regnum.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-010349088/39015091191828_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 27, 2022.