- Title marc245
- Michigan / prepared by Henry S. Stebbins.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Stebbins, Henry S.
- Published marc260
- Chicago, Ill. : Henry S. Stebbins,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 55 x 40 cm.
- Note marc500
- Includes insets of Isle Royale and of the western half of the Upper Peninsula.
- Shows railroads.
- On verso: Population of the United States in 1870 and 1880 by counties.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Michigan Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale approximately 1:1,200,000 (W 87°55'00"--W 82°17'00"/N 46°55'00"--N 41°30'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 1200000 W0875500 W0821700 N0465500 N0413000
- Local note marc590
- Gift of Tom Beauvais, 2011.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio