- Title marc245
- State of Oregon / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources under the direction of Harry King, chief of Drafting Division, G.L.O. ; compiled, lettered and drawn by M. Hendges.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name marc110
- United States. General Land Office.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- King, Harry, (Harold G. R.)
- Hendges, M.
- Published marc260
- [Washington, D.C.] : Dept. of the Interior, General Land Office,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 70 x 89 cm.
- Note marc500
- Shows rail roads completed, rail roads proposed, life saving stations, county seats, light houses, military roads and trails and roads.
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- Also available via the Internet.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Public lands Oregon Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Oregon Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [1:760,320]. 1 in. = 12 miles (W 125°00'--W 116°00'/N 46°30'--N 42°00').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 760320 W1250000 W1160000 N0463000 N0420000
- Scan Date scan_date
1317 images/descriptions are openly available.
This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Add to Portfolio