Track chart of U. S. S. Yantic and Str Proteus, 1883, Arctic Sea.
About this Item
- Track chart of U. S. S. Yantic and Str Proteus, 1883, Arctic Sea.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- United States. Congress. Senate (48th, 1st Session : 1883)
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1883.
- 1 map : col. ; 64 x 34 cm.
- "Corrected to 1881."
- "S[enate] Ex. [Doc. No.] 100, 1[st Session], 48[th Congress]."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Arctic regions Discovery and exploration Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85006955
- Northwest Passage Discovery and exploration Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85092611
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:9,100,000]. (W 91°25'00"--W 35°39'00"/N 79°37'00"--N 43°28'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 9100000 W0912500 W0353900 N0793700 N0432800
- Local note
- Col. ms. at top: In evidence as exhibit from Navy Dept, Henry Goodfellow, [I?]a, Records of Court.
- From the J. C. Russell Estate.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 6120 x 11424
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Track chart of U. S. S. Yantic and Str Proteus, 1883, Arctic Sea.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-009662627/39015091195613. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 18, 2022.