The environs of Paris / J. & C. Walker, Sculpt.
About this Item
- The environs of Paris / J. & C. Walker, Sculpt.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (Great Britain) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50074973 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50074973
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- J. & C. Walker (Firm) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50074860 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50074860
- London : Charles Knight & Co., [ca. 1852]
- 1 map : col. ; 29 x 37 cm.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Paris (France) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116531
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:92,000] (E 18°00'--E 24°00'/N 52°30'--N 49°30').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 92000 E0180000 E0240000 N05230000 N0493000
- Local note
- Gift of Tom Beauvais, 2010.
- Ms. in lower left: S.D.U.K., c. 1852.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7432 x 5984
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The environs of Paris / J. & C. Walker, Sculpt.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-009451359/39015091186315. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 01, 2022.