Japan roads & railways, 1891.
About this Item
- Japan roads & railways, 1891.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Nozaki, S.
- [S.I. : s.n., 1891?]
- 1 map on 3 sheets : col. ; 166 x 33 cm., folded in cover 16 x 12 cm.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- North oriented to upper left.
- Maps show lines opened and lines surveyed or under construction.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Railroads Japan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2010109465
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Japan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008115647
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:1,200,000]. (E 129°15'00"--E 142°28'00"/N 42°48'00"--N 30°59'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 1200000 E1291500 E1422800 N0424800 N0305900
- Local note
- From the Detroit Public Library Map Collection, 2009.
- Needs conservation.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 2784 x 3504
- File Size
- 343 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Japan roads & railways, 1891.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-009362117/39015091921414_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.