- Title marc245
- Cruchley's new plan of London : shewing all the new and intended improvements to the present time.
- Varying Form of Title marc246
- Cruchley's new plan of London with the East and West India docks, improved to 1844 : coloured to show the various routes of the omnibus [wds obscured] a table of reference to upwards of [wds. obscured] principal streets, squares [wds. obscured], public buildings, etc. with the railways and stations
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Cruchley, G. F.
- Published marc260
- London : Cruchley,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col., dissected and mounted on canvas ; 38 x 79 cm., folded in box 15 x 9 cm.
- Note marc500
- In slide box.
- Includes indexes.
- In lower left: a new edition improved to Jany. 1st 1843.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- London (England) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:16,750] (W 0°10'36"--E 0°00'28"/N 51°32'18"--N 51°29'06").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 16750 W0001036 E0000028 N0513218 N0512906
- Local note marc590
- From the Detroit Public Library Map Collection, 2009.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio