About this Item
- N.W. Territory.
- Varying Form of Title
- Northwest Territory.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Scott, Joseph (Geographer) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n2006067623 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n2006067623
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Scott, Joseph (Geographer). United States gazetteer.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Francis & Robert Bailey (Firm) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2008142419 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2008142419
- [Philadelphia?] : [F. and R. Bailey?], [1795?]
- 1 map ; 18 x 15 cm.
- Published in: The United States gazetteer / Joseph Scott. Philadelphia: Printed by F. and R. Bailey, 1795.
- Title in lower left corner, below bar scale and compass rose with fleur-de-lis.
- Prime meridian: Philadelphia.
- Shows rivers, lakes, forts, and settlements.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Northwest, Old Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85092596
- Middle West Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85085029
- Map Data
- Scale approximately 1:9,000,000 (W 95°45'00"--W 79°40'00"/N 50°11'00"--N 34°07'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 9000000 W0954500 W0794000 N0501100 N0340700
- Local note
- Gift of Tom Beauvais, 2010.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 2976 x 3752
- File Size
- 878 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"N.W. Territory.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-008860028/39015095414515. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 31, 2023.