- Title marc245
- The environs of London.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth), 1827-1901.
- Published marc260
- New York : G. W. and C. B. Colton & Co.,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 30 x 37 cm.
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridian: London.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855, by J.H. Colton & Co. ..."
- "Grid in miles from the General Post Office."
- "No. 108."
- Text on verso: Palestine - Kingdom of Iran, or Persia, p. 109.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- London Metropolitan Area (England) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:95,040] (W 0°21'02"--E 0°08'32"/N 51°38'03"--N 51°23'21").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 95040 W0002102 E0000832 N0513803 N0512321
- Local note marc590
- Gift of Tom Beauvais, 2010.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio