About this Item
- New York.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Bradley & Company.
- [Philadelphia, Penn.] : W.M. Bradley, 1894.
- 1 map : col. ; 39 x 54 cm.
- Shows railroads and county boundaries.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Inset: Northern part of New York.
- In upper right corner: "39."
- From Bradley's atlas of the world for commercial and library reference.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- New York (State) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116333
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:994,752] (W 79°--W 74°/N 45°--N 41°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 994752 W0790000 W0740000 N0450000 N0410000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 10584 x 7912
- File Size
- 9 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"New York.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-007933355/39015091910789. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 20, 2023.